Innovation, Science and Technology Committee
The Committee aims to develop innovation-related topics for AmCham speakers to address, identify innovation thought leaders for our members to access, and develop advocacy positions that support increased innovation in Australia.
- Local Level • State/Federal policy regulation
- Global Level • Offshore investors/Other organisations to invest in Australia
- Networks • Provide a network for start-up companies and environment to foster Innovation
- Funding • Find sources of capital for start-up organisations
- Access • Educate the rest of our membership and provide them with opportunities through Information/ Trade Missions