Brené Brown, LIVE in Australia
Best-selling Author and Research Professor
AMCHAM NSW MEMBERS SAVE
Dr. Brené Brown is bringing her skills-based, data driven, immediately actionable playbook for developing brave leaders and courageous cultures to Sydney this July and to Melbourne this August.
Five times No. 1 New York Times best-selling author of Rising Strong, Daring Greatly, Braving the Wilderness and The Gifts of Imperfection, Brené Brown is a TED phenomenon and research professor at University of Houston.
Brené Brown has spent the last 20 years studying courage, vulnerability, shame and empathy and the last seven years focusing on courageous leadership to produce her latest book, Dare To Lead.
150 interviews with C Suite executives revealed that in a complex, rapidly changing environment with an insatiable demand for innovation, one thing is clear: WE NEED BRAVER LEADERS AND MORE COURAGEOUS CULTURES.
In this special one-day workshop, Brené Brown will equip Australian leaders and their teams with the step by step framework and skills to cultivate braver, more daring leaders and embed a culture of courage.
Courageous leadership builds trust and empowers, it unites and encourages leaders and staff – the ramifications for business culture cannot be underestimated. Culture is the new competitive advantage. The need to keep and engage employees and maximise the potential of your team has never been more critical.
YOU WILL LEARN
- The four essential skill sets for courageous leadership - 100% teachable, observable and measurable
- 16 ways we 'armor' ourselves to deal with fear. How to be on guard against these barriers to daring and courageous leadership
- Self awareness; who we are is how we lead. Maintaining alignment to our values and trust with our colleagues
- How to increase trust through greater empathy and connection
- Skills to stay in tough conversations when you want to tap out
- Contagious courage; When we are brave we make everyone around us a little more daring. How to scale daring leadership and courageous teams
- How to reset after setbacks, failures and disappointments
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Essential for today’s fast-paced, team-centered market, Brené Brown LIVE is an unmissable event for:
- Business leaders; MDs, CEOs
- Department heads; Marketing Managers, HR Managers, Sales Managers, Team Leaders
- Participants of high potential programs
Gain rare access to one of the most sought after leadership thinkers on the globe.
An unmissable event for those seeking to influence change management, increase employee engagement and performance and grow leadership competencies and effectiveness.
FOR BEST RESULTS AND THE GREATEST IMPACT - BRING YOUR TEAM!
Book now to secure best seats and early bird rate.
STANDARD TICKETS - $595 | AMCHAM NSW MEMBERS - $550
SYDNEY - WEDNESDAY 31 JULY 2019
For group bookings of 4 or more, please contact our office directly.
“One of the most important findings of my career is that daring leadership is a collection of four skill sets that are 100 percent teachable, observable, and measurable."
Dr. Brené Brown
In Conjunction With
Invitation transferable: feel free to forward this invitation to anyone within your organisation or networks who you think might be interested in this event.