How Business Really Works: Why People Don't Listen to You and What to Do About It with Michael Kelly
Published Monday, 11 December 2017
On this episode of our How Business Really Works Podcast, Michael Kelly joins host Duff Watkins to discuss what you have to do to be heard.
Michael Kelly is the founder and the director of Kelly Speech Communication . His work focuses on helping his clients in three key areas:
1. Business pitch consulting
2. Executive personal communication consulting
3. Corporate communication consulting.
Michael holds a Master of Science degree in Speech Pathology and a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. He is a leading body language and speech expert, and is a member of the Australian Computer Society.
Michael regularly delivers media commentary on how leading CEOs and high profile politicians communicate, and on how they can improve the delivery of their spoken messages. He provides commentary for Fairfax Media, The Sun-Herald, The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, The Daily Telegraph, the Seven Network, Network 10, ABC Television, Radio 2GB, 2UE and ABC Radio.
Since 2010, Michael has written a popular, weekly blog post on all aspects of memorable listening, speaking and presenting.
In this podcast episode you will:
• Learn how to stop being average and transform yourself into an extraordinary business communicator who persuades, engages, inspires and informs
• Hear how to make a powerful first impression and how to structure any spoken message
• and Discover the speaking techniques of Barrack Obama.
Thank you for your continued support of this podcast. We are constantly looking for ways to improve so please continue to let us know how we can do that for you. What topics are you interested in hearing about? What businesses do you think we should showcase? Let us know by sending an email to email@example.com