2018 Space Commercialisation Trade Mission
25 - 30 November 2018
Houston, Texas and Los Angeles, USA
American Chamber of Commerce in Australia, together with Austrade, is hosting a mission of Australian space companies to the United States in November 2018. Led by Pamela Melroy, former NASA Astronaut and Director of Space Technology and Policy at Nova Systems, the purpose of the mission is to introduce Australian space organisations to the highly developed US space ecosystem. The mission will visit two of the key space hubs in the US - Houston and Los Angeles. Participants will be invited to take part in tours of major US space companies, startups, and research facilities, as well as to attend one of the anchor space conferences in the US calendar, SpaceCom, which will provide participants with opportunities to meet key industry players and investors.
WHO SHOULD JOIN
- Capital accelerators, business incubators and investors
- Earth Observation and Space Situational Awareness
- Research institutions and developing products and services for the space sector
- Space industry focused Australian State and Territory Government representatives
- Commercial space thought leaders
About SpaceCom 2018
- STEM education experts lookisng to develop a commercial space workforce
SpaceCom features a wide range of activities including key note speakers, panel sessions, workshops, networking events, an exhibit hall showcasing cutting-edge technology, and an Entrepreneur Summit for startups. The conference presents the following key value offerings for an Australia delegation:
- VIP Reception: the Australian delegation is invited to an invitation only VIP Reception
- SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit (SES): Australian startups will be able to participate in the SES, which will bring together early-stage startups and investors for a full-day of workshops and activities to stimulate investment growth in the commercial space sector.
A more detailed agenda will be sent out closer to the date.
For more information and to register your interest as a delegate, please contact Gerina Perez at [email protected] or phone +61 2 8031 9000